Secure Protection of your loved ones back home
by ICS, Staffing Canada on 2011-09-29 at 01:17:00
There is no doubt our healthcare protection is SECURED. What about our loved ones back HOME, are they?
INTRODUCING!!!The All New Exclusive Care Program designed primarily to secure the healthcare benefits of the dependents of global pinoy, allowing them to have PEACE of MIND while they are away from home.
Provided for by IMS Wellthcare Inc., one of the leading healthcare companies in the Philippines today, the IWC gold card opens the gateway to high quality healthcare services from 8000 highly trained doctor/specialists and from more than 400 accredited hospitals and clinics all over the country. The program is exclusively distributed in Canada by ICS Staffing Canada Ltd. located at 151 Upper Duke Crescent, Markham. You can reach us at telephone number or send email to email@example.com.
By subscribing to the program your designated family member will enjoy the following benefits:
TO ENROLL YOUR DEPENDENT IN THE PHILIPPINES, CLICK HERE
||PLAN 1 - C$ 20.00/month
||PLAN 2 - C$ 15.50/month|
|Daily Hospitalization Benefit
|1st to 3rd day
||PHP 2,000.00 per day|
|4th to 5th day
|6th day onwards
|Any type of Cancer
|Maximum Aggregate Benefit/year
|For Cancer Patient
|Out Patient Benefit per year (in any IWC Accredited Providers)
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
*ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM (includes CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis & Chest X-ray)
*After eight (8) months of continuous active membership, or immediately after annual payment.
OUT PATIENT: (can be availed of in any IWC-owned clinics)
1. UNLIMITED Consultation for members and eligible dependents.
2. Laboratory Procedures for Members (upon order of the
In-House Physician) as follows:
2.1. Complete Blood Count (CBC)
3.2. Electrocardiogram (ECG)
3. Diagnostic Procedures for Members (upon order of the In-
House Physician) as follows:
DENTAL CARE BENEFIT (to be provided by Filipino Doctors Health Alliance –FDHA)
- Consultations and Dental examinations;
- Oral Prophylaxis, once a year;
- Simple tooth extractions; except surgery for impaction
- Gum treatment; excluding cost of medicines and surgery
- Recementation of jacket crowns, in lays and on lays
- Temporary fillings;
- Emergency desensitization of hypersensitive teeth;
- Adjustment of dentures;
- Orthodontic and Aesthetic dental consultation.
The member can also avail up to 30% discountfor these services:
Root canal and other special dental services
- Jacket crown
- Braces and other orthodontic appliances
- Aesthetic procedures (teeth whitening)
- Rebase/reline/repair of dentures
Studies revealed the need for the dependents of this huge sector of overseas and migrant workers to be covered with basic healthcare protection they have long been deprived of. Help us spread the good news. Sign-up now.